Đánh giá chủ đề:
  • 0 Vote(s) - Trung bình 0
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keeping a new color manageable
#1
I am in a small theatre production next month, and the costume designer suggested face-framing bangs for my character. I like the shape in the costume sketch, but I have to pin my hair up between scenes, sometimes in less than two minutes. There is also a lot of movement on stage. A fringe that falls into my eyes would be distracting, particularly with bright lights facing the audience. I need to see my marks clearly through each scene. My hair is fine and mostly straight, so I cannot count on a styled bend staying in place for the whole performance. I found

[Để thấy đường dẫn. Vui lòng đăng kí thành viên tại đây]

helpful for naming the options, but I need to decide where the shortest pieces should actually end. Would cheekbone-length pieces still tuck behind an ear? I can rehearse with clips before cutting anything, although the final costume headpiece may change how the hair sits. There is time to test the pins before opening night. The fringe should still be manageable on ordinary days. I would rather adjust the styling than spend every scene fixing loose strands. Has anyone dealt with bangs during quick costume changes? What length gave you a useful frame without blocking your view?
Trả lời


Tin nhắn trong chủ đề này
Keeping a new color manageable - by Gracesr - , 07:47 PM

Đi tới chuyên mục:


Thành viên đang xem chủ đề: 1 Khách